Sunday, April 8, 2012

Week 1 - Skill Inventory

Name: Young Jae Kim

Department/Program: BFA in Interior Design

Are you graduating this Quarter? Yes
If not, current graduation date by Quarter/Year:

Online Social and Professional networks: Facebook

Website URL (if already developed): None

What software exprience do you have? (explain all that apply)
Photoshop CS5: Intermediate
Illustrator CS5: Intermediate
Dreamweaver: None
HTML: None
InDesign CS5: Intermediate
Other: AutoCAD, Revit Architecture, Google Sketch-Up, SU Podium V2,
           Microsoft Word & PowerPoint

Explain your objective for the class to the best of your knowledge:

 I wanted to create my porfolio site as web because I thought it would be helpful so that other professionals to review my work and also putting personal porforlio website on my personal card.
I never have created my own website in my life, so I am eager to learn how to create one with very good design effort. Furthermore, I am not very familiar with using macs.. I am looking forward to get
help in class. I am exciting about having my porfolio website for upcoming graduation.

No comments:

Post a Comment